Engagement sessions are a firm favourite of mine!
Excitement is running high, but planning a wedding might be quite stressful. Let go a bit and have some fun with your engagement photos.
So you arranged a date, time and location with your photographer, but how do you decide on your outfits?
Here are some tips to decide on your perfect outfit:
- Of course your outfits should match, but too matchy is not a good idea. The same colour tshirt and same colour pants is boring and old fashioned! I’m not even talking about jeans and a white shirt, this is a no-no in my books ha-ha. Rather decide on a colour palette and work from there.
- Accessories and layering is a good way to add depth and an interesting element to your outfits. A statement jewelry piece is an example or a nice hat or scarf.
Patterns are a great way to add contrast to your photos. Let your unique personality shine through!
- Every girl likes to dress up once in a while and this is a great opportunity to dress a bit fancier than you normally would. You can hire a pretty dress and your partner can get a nice suit.
- You might have heard this over and over, but it is important that you feel comfortable in your outfit. Dress like you normally would, but just add a bit of flair!
- So you decided on the perfect outfit. To complete your perfect look you should get your hair and makeup professionally done. This will make a major difference to your photos and you will thank me for it when you receive your final product from your photographer!
Newly engaged and looking for beautiful engagement photos? Please contact me I would love to hear your thoughts!